| D'Viston - You Make Me Cry |
Cipt : Nay
Don’t let me go now, I need you
Please hear to me, I want a say something to you
Don’t make me sad now, I need you
Please come to me, I just you know you one in this my heart
Reff : C G Am Dm-G
You make me cry, because you go
And don’t remember for all the me
You make me down, and make me sad
I don’t understand every what you want
I’m not a perfect person in your eyes
I know is that but I will make you love to me
Always in everyday I think you
And everynight I can’t remove your face in this my life
Back to Reff
Intro : F G F G
You make me cry, you make me cry
Back to Reff
Coda :
I don’t understand every what you want
Posting Komentar untuk "Chord dan Lirik D'Viston - You Make Me Cry"